EMAN Global conferences are organised by a different regional EMAN section together with the annual regional conference.
Upcoming EMAN Global conferences
- 2017 Liège, Belgium (EMAN Europe) Sustainability Accounting and Control for Smart Cities. Further information is available here.
- 2017 Mauritius, Intercontinental Hotel & Resort Mauritius (EMAN Africa) Toward Vision 2030 Sustainable Economic Development through Resource Efficiency, Cleaner Production & Consumption. Further information is available here.
- 2017, Rio de Janeiro (EMAN Americas). Further information coming soon.
Previous EMAN Global conferences
- 2016 Lüneburg, Germany (EMAN Europe) Two decades of corporate environmental and sustainability accounting – what has been achieved? Conference hosted by the Centre for Sustainability Management (CSM). Further information is available here.
- 2016 Durban, Southern Sun Elangeni, South Africa (EMAN Africa) Interdisciplinary approaches to sustainability accounting and management. Further information is available here.
- 2015 Geneva, Switzerland (EMAN Europe) Measuring sustainability performance. Corporate approaches and contributions. Joint conference with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
Further information is availabale here.
- 2015 Sri Lanka, University of Sri Jayewardenepura (EMAN Asia-Pacific), January 2015. Further information is available here.
- 2014 Limpopo, Legend Golf & Safari Resort, South Africa (EMAN Africa) Water Management and Accounting. Jointly held with the Meditari Accountancy Research Conference.
- 2013 Brisbane, Australia (EMAN Asia-Pacific) Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting (EMA) for Sustainability Management
- 2012 Helsinki, Finland (EMAN Europe) Environmental Management Accounting for a Sustainable Economy
- 2011 Sovenga, South Africa (EMAN Africa) Sustainability Accounting for Emerging Economies
- 2010 San Diego, USA (EMAN Americas) Sustainable Entrepreneurship in America: Measuring & Reporting its Effects
- 2009 Prague, Czech Republic (EMAN Europe) Environmental Accounting and Sustainable Development Indicators
- 2008 Adelaide, Australia (EMAN Asia-Pacific) Social and Environmental Accounting Research
- 2007 Pretoria, South Africa (EMAN Africa) Integrated Environmental Management Accounting (EMA) for Sustainable Development