18th EMAN Conference
Sustainability Accounting for Innovation Management
San Sebastian-Donostia, Spain, 25 – 27 March 2015
The conference theme of the 18th EMAN-EU conference of the Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting Network on 25th-27th March 2015, hosted by University College of Business Studies – San Sebastian-Donostia in San Sebastian, Spain, is “Sustainability Accounting for Innovation Management”.
The conference addresses issues related to the innovation of sustainability performance measurement, strategy, management control, measurement tools and reporting. We invite review papers, methodological papers, empirical and case studies that include but are not restricted to the following areas:
- Corporate social innovation and sustainability performance
- Sustainability performance and innovation strategies; strategic sustainability management and corporate sustainability
- Sustainability management and measurement tools for management control
- Integrated sustainability reporting
- Social entrepreneurship, sustainable entrepreneurship and sustainability performance
- Water accounting and sustainability of business
- Life Cycle Assessment for Innovations
The submitted extended abstracts will be peer reviewed and the accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings. The deadline for abstracts is February 28th, 2015. Please consider that an abstract must not exceed 500 words. Notification of acceptance will be sent out by March 13th, 2015.
EMAN Europe 2015 welcomes the submission of well-developed full papers presented at the conference to the Special Issue of „Sustainable Development“ on „Innovative measurement approaches for corporate sustainability“. Deadline for submissions of full papers for this special issue is the 31st of May 2015. Papers will be subject to the normal high quality peer review process of the journal.
Further information is availabe on the conference webpage: www.ehu.es/en/web/eman2015.